Canceling Loans in Encompass-Branch
This can be done as the LO (Borrower PreQual) or as the Processor (Processor Summary)
- Go to the Adverse Action/ECOA Information Section in Borrower PreQual/Processor Summary.
- Type a reason for the denial in the reasons box.
- Now that you've typed a reason, the 4 checkboxes above should now be editable
- Select one of the 4 checkboxes. (If selecting Borrower Withdrew, also enter the withdrawal date).
- When you select one of the 4 checkboxes, the current date should auto populate into the Branch Denial Request Date Field.
- Your name should auto populate into the Denial Requested By Field
- This will place your loan on the 2nd Look Branch Denial/Withdrawal Queue to be accessed by Compliance.
*Please see attached File with screenshots