Minimal Information needed to run DU
Here are the loan parameters that need to be completed in the loan file in order to receive DU results:
- Borrower details must be supplied: borrower's name, social security number, and birthdate.
- Credit must be ordered.
- You will need to enter the borrower's current address in order to run credit.
- Ensure that core transaction details have been entered in the Borrower PreQual activity in order to get pricing (i.e. loan type, occupancy, etc.).
- For checking/savings/retirement/stocks - just choose the account type and dollar amount.
- If there is a mortgage, it must be associated with an REO.