In order to re-associate your PDF Files to open with Adobe Acrobat please follow this procedure.
Double-Click the file to open it.
- This may bring up a prompt asking if you are sure that you want to open the file.
- Choose open and then select the 2nd option on the next screen
- “Select a program from a list of installed programs”
- This will bring up the “Open With” Window
- Make sure that the checkbox “Always use the selected program to open this kind of file”
- Then double-click “Adobe Acrobat Reader DC”
This should repair your file association for all of your PDF’s
If you have any trouble running this procedure or require further assistance with it, please let us know by opening a request at https://rpmit.zendesk.com
and we will get back to you and assist with the fix shortly.
A copy of this notification with screen shots is attached