To add an RPM Email account to your iPhone or iPod touch,
tap Settings from the main screen.
• Then tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
• Tap Add Account
• Then choose Microsoft Exchange.
2. On the next screen, enter your complete RPM email address, domain, username, password, and a description.
RPM Domain: rpm-mortgage.com
RPM Server: exchange.rpm-mortgage.com
Password: Same password used to log into Citrix
Description: RPM Email
3. After all of the fields are completed tap Next
4. Your iPhone (or iPod touch) will now try to locate the RPM Exchange Server. If the server cannot be located, the screen below is shown. Enter the RPM Exchange server's complete address in the Server field [exchange.rpm-mortgage.com] and hit Next.
5. Tap on Save then click the Home button.
6. Tap the mail button on your home screen to read your RPM email